Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armie Hammer's Heterosexuality Intact After Leonardo Di Caprio Kiss

Armie Hammer, on kissing Leonardo Di Caprio in the upcoming J. Edgar Hoover biopic:

[I]t’s the same kind of thing as if you walk onto a set and they hand you a machine gun and [say], "Shoot this like you know what you’re doing" -- you can’t grab that thing and go, "uh. . ." -- you kind of have to go, "Okay, I know what I’m doing," and you’ve just got to go for it. It wasn’t that weird -- I have never kissed a guy -- it’s not something I’m going to do in my private life, but at the end of it I was, like, man, there is a lot of weird hype.

You always have a special relationship with someone when you finish a movie with them, but . . . he’s got a bunch of stuff he is doing after that, I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’m doing. . . . we didn’t start a book club together or anything.

No comments:

StatCounter