Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well, Wikipedia is in another huge controversy. Some psychiatrist has posted all the Rorschach ink blots along with quick descriptions of what most people see. He says he's helping the free exchange of information. His detractors say he's made a cheat sheet that renders the test useless.

Me, I've got to thank the guy. For years I've had a nagging worry that some rogue psychiatrist is going to corner me at some party and quiz me with those infernal ink blots. He'd coerce me into admitting that I saw bats and moths and spiders, and then I'd be taken away in a straitjacket and locked away in a rubber room for the rest of my life.

The good news? The acceptable responses include bats and moths and spiders.


Carniverous gnomes tearing the flesh off conjoined Barbie dolls? Didn't break the Top Ten.

No comments:

StatCounter