LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Google, the internet search engine, has announced a $30 million contest for the first non-governmental flight to the moon.
The money will go to the first private company that can land on the moon and beam back a gigabyte of images and video to Earth, a spokesperson for Google said Thursday.
Thought to be in the running for the prize are the robotics department of Carnegie Mellon University, Richard Branson's Spaceship Company, and Alice Kramden.
Military Waste And Corruption
-
0918-1036 – Cultural Revolution, the path journal from last week, is up.
The walk today was a new week. I did 50:05, with no foot dizziness. The
first show...
1 day ago
4 comments:
Cynic that I am, my first thought is that he made a deal with the Goldmans to publicize that book but I guess that would be too bizarre, even for this story.
OMG, I love your blog! I have to tell you I just read the post on my phone waiting for friends in a resturant. I got to the punchline and snorted. Out loud! Love it, so embarassed and impressed at the same time. Cheers.
Keep up the good work.
What ever happened to just roping in the damn thing with a lasso?
Thanks very much, Anonymous. Ideally I'd have made milk shoot out your nose, but I live in hope.
Enjoy the blog!
Post a Comment